Mortgages and The Right to Buy for PRC Concrete Houses

We have been helping our clients arranging mortgages and finance on PRC concrete houses and bungalows since 2004. We pride ourselves in giving straight forward advice with a professional service.

Mortgages for Concrete Houses

The mortgage market for concrete houses is complex, we work with mortgage advisors who specialise in arranging mortgages on PRC Concrete Houses, Bungalows and Prefabricated Houses.

  • Do you own a concrete house and are looking to raise the funds to have the PRC rebuild carried out?
  • In the process of purchasing a concrete house or bungalow?
  • Are you looking to purchase your home on the council Right To Buy scheme?

We can help, call us today 01384 258 498

Right to Buy Mortgages

Our specialist area is mortgages for clients who have the right to buy and who are looking to have the Rebuild works carried out on their PRC house.
Have you considered buying your PRC home on the council right to buy scheme?

Here are some reasons why you should consider
  • Up to £77,000 discounts available, London £102,000
  • Mortgages up to 100% available
  • Once your home has had the PRC rebuild carried out it will increase in value
PRC Rebuilds

How PRC Right to Buy mortgages work

We can offer a mortgage with a high street mortgage lender to purchase and repair your PRC property with one mortgage. The lender offers a large range of competitive products to choose from.

PRC Mortgages are released in 2 stages:
Stage 1 – Will be the purchase of your home from the local authority or housing association.
Stage 2 – Is to pay for the PRC rebuild when the work is complete and the PRC Certificate has been issued.
For more information please call us on 01384 258498 to speak to one of our advisers.

Do you qualify for the Right to buy your PRC house?

Right to buy your PRC Home is a scheme introduced by the government to allow council (and housing association) tenants who have been renting homes for a number of years to buy their home. Council tenants could enjoy discounts up to £77,000 (in England, except London where it is £102,000) depending on the length of time as a tenant, type of home and the value of their home. This also allows tenants who cannot afford the deposit to get onto the property ladder.

You can apply if :

  • It’s your only or main home
  • It’s self contained
  • You’re a secure tenant

You may wish to apply for a joint application with a spouse or partner or up to 3 members of your family who have lived at your home for a year or more.

  • You will need to complete a Right to buy application form (we can provide you with this), send it to your landlord
  • Your landlord has 1 month to reply (8 weeks if they have been your landlord for less than 5 years)
  • Your landlord will send you an offer within 8 weeks, if they are agreeing to sell, this information will detail, the price they think you should pay, how your discount has been calculated, the description of your home, and any known problems or issues.
  • You have 12 weeks after your landlords offer to respond and accept the offer

We have years of experience helping our clients buy their council (or housing association) home, we will help you complete the application form, and discuss with you your eligibility to apply. Please contact us to discuss your circumstances further.