Replacement Certificates for PRC Properties
In the UK there are many PRC houses that have been repaired by home owners and local authorities that do not have the PRC Certificate in place. Mortgage lenders will not lend against these types of houses unless there is the appropriate PRC Certificate in place.
- If You have lost your PRC Certificate
- Never received one when you originally purchased your house
- Considering purchasing a repaired PRC house where there is no certificate in place
- We can arrange for a Retrospective PRC Certificate to be issued
- We have vast experience and knowledge of PRC houses in England and Wales which have been repaired by local authorities
- We do not charge an upfront fee, and will only charge on the issuing of the PRC Certificate
- Our fees are competitive and we will price match any reputable company
How to obtain a Retrospective PRC Certificate
- Step 1. Call us with the property details
- Step 2. We will complete a background check on the property
- Step 3. Report back to you with our initial findings
- Step 4. Arrange for an engineer to inspect the property
- Step 5. Issue certificate
Replacement PRC Homes Ltd Certificates
PRC Homes Ltd ceased trading in the late nineties, the license schemes approved by PRC Homes Ltd are still the bench mark used by mortgage lenders today. We can arrange for the issuing of Retrospective PRC Completion certificates which were originally issued by PRC Homes Ltd. Please get in touch for more information.
Retrospective PRC Certificates
There are a large number of PRC houses which have had the appropriate rebuild works carried out by local authorities but unfortunately the PRC Certificates for these houses were never issued due to the properties been in council ownership at the time of repair.
We have vast knowledge, experience and an extensive data base of PRC houses in England and Wales which have had works undertaken by Local Authorities and the repair systems which have been carried out, enabling us to issue a PRC certificates and retrospective PRC certificates promptly.
In the absence of a PRC certificate for your property we can arrange for a Retrospective PRC Certificate to be issued. A Retrospective PRC Certificate is a PRC certificate issued at a date after the completion of the original work. Retrospective PRC Certificates are accepted for mortgage lending purposes by high street mortgage lenders. Without the appropriate PRC certificate your mortgage lender may decline your application for funds.
Replace Lost PRC Certificates
If you have lost your PRC Certificate or unsure if you have the correct documentation for your house, please feel free to call our team of PRC Consultants who will be happy to help and give you the appropriate advice.
Mortgage lenders today will not give mortgages on repaired PRC houses unless there is an appropriate PRC Certificate in place. High street mortgage lenders will however, accept Retrospective PRC Completion Certificates for mortgage purposes.
We do not charge any upfront fees and if a PRC Certificate cannot be issued we will not charge you. PRC Consultants are committed to offering Retrospective PRC Certificates at a competitive cost and we will match any reputable company on price.
Retrospective PRC Completion Certificates are issued by a recognised engineer with the appropriate experience, qualifications, and professional indemnity insurance in place.
For more information please call us on 01384 258498